5 Signs Your Website Needs a Makeover
A brilliant website should take your visitors on a beautiful journey, especially when they are interacting with your brand for the first time.If your website is appealing, it will make them feel positive about the quality of your services and they are more likely to trust your brand.If you haven’t redesigned your website recently, we strongly recommend you give it a thought because a backdated website won’t convert into profitable sales.
Check out these five signs that determine your weary website needs a trendy makeover now!
1. Your website is backdated and clumsyA brilliant website is more than just having good content!Add speed to it and use enticing colors as well as punchy taglines to make a long-lasting impression on your visitors.
2. Low-Grade SEO StrategyIf search engines cannot rank you on your first page, you will gradually lose traffic and sales from your website.SEO is a tricky game. If you are eager to improve your search engine rankings, you must give a trendy makeover to your website and optimize all your contents.
3. Your website isn’t mobile-friendlyIf you are not on the mobile, you will soon be out of business!About 80% of your potential customers spend time on social media platforms via mobile. If your website is not mobile-friendly, those users won’t be able to view it on their devices, turning you into an almost nonexistent brand.
4. Security ConcernsIs your website 100% protected from all sorts of cyber threats?Websites are very susceptible to monstrous threats from hackers and other cyber crimes. If your website is outdated, you must consider revamping it to fix the security loopholes and protect all your valuable data.
5. Competitors Have Improved
We are not telling you to change your website designs every time your competitors are doing so, but if your competitors are performing much better with their trendy website or using Cape Cod web design, than it is high time to fasten your belt and revamp yours.
A word from Acorn Digital Marketing
Your website introduces you to your customers, so it is really important your first impression count.Acorn Digital Marketing would love to work out the digital things for you so that you don’t have to do the hard work.With 19 years of honing expertise in web design, SEO, and web development, Acorn Digital Marketing can help businesses to draw more people to their websites and achieve possible online results.