You may have noticed we recently launched a small business website design package service to help small business owners launch or relaunch a website at an affordable price.
However, we understand that a small business website design package is an investment of your time and money. And we also understand that there are other similar products or services out there.
So we created this blog post to help you understand everything you need to know before buying a small business website design package.
We want you to make the right choice. So this article is an unbiased look at our small business website design package to make sure it’s right for you.
What is the small business website design package?
It is a professionally designed custom website to showcase the services/products your small business offers. Built using WordPress, your website is automatically mobile-friendly and gives you, the business owner, the ability to update your website without any technical knowledge.
What is included in the small business website design package?
- Five (5) custom website pages – home page with navigation bar, description of services, social links, contact info, call to action, service/product pages, and contact page.
- A mobile-friendly responsive design with easy to find email address and phone number.
- Search Engine Friendly pages for Google to index your website correctly.
- Fast load speeds by compressing your images and optimizing your pages.
- Three months of web hosting and support.
- Up to one hour of remote WordPress training.
What problems does the small business website design package solve?
- You’ve had issues with other web design agencies in the past, and you’re looking for someone you can trust. We’ve heard a few horror stories about other companies in our industry, which really does anger us. In fact, we’ve written an entire blog article about it.
- You’re looking for a website presence to showcase your products or services.
- You don’t want to rely on your website designer to update and maintain your website. We get it, and with a WordPress website, you can change prices, text content, and more.
- You don’t want to update your website. Some of our clients (and some that aren’t tech-savvy) want us to make changes for them, and we’re happy to help.
How much does it cost for a small business website design package?
Our small business website design package is $900 when bundled with our WordPress Diamond Protection Plan. If your website is over five pages, each additional page costs $95.
Why is the cost $900?
We want to offer an affordable solution for small business owners, especially for new businesses or those on a tight budget. Our prices are low compared to other local Cape Cod Website Designers. We can offer affordable solutions to small business owners because we don’t have a fancy office on Main Street, and we hire remote workers when needed. We pass the savings on to you.
You might be thinking, well, if the price is this low, will I receive a quality website design? You can judge for yourself by viewing our portfolio or requesting a list of our most recent projects.
Is there a refund/guarantee policy?
We guarantee your website to function correctly for sixty days from the launch date. If there are any issues, we will fix them for free.
We provide you with a written quote in non-techy terms of what is included with our price along with the cost for additional charges.
Who is this for?
The small business website design package is not for everyone, and we only want you to buy it if it’s right for you.
This is for you IF:
- You need a starter website for your small business.
- You don’t have thousands of dollars to spend on your website.
- You’re non-techy and don’t know how to build a website.
- You don’t have the time to learn WordPress or a DIY website builder.
Who is this not for?
This is NOT for you if:
- You need an advanced website with dynamic content.
- You have a budget of over $5,000.
- You’re a techy person and can build the website yourself.
- You have time to learn how to build a WordPress or DIY website.
How long will it take to go through the website design process?
We can deliver your new or revamped website and make it live within four (4) weeks. You can read the details of our website design process here.
What will I need to get started?
Once we receive your signed contract and your deposit, we will start your project. It’s important to supply us with your content, images, and other materials as quickly as possible. If we don’t have your content, it will delay the development of your website project.
Who is your trainer?
You’ll be working directly with Eric Grossman, the principal of Acorn Digital Marketing. He will guide you through the design process and inform you of your project’s progress. Once your website is live, he will train you remotely to update and manage your WordPress website.
How do you access your website?
Once your website has launched, we will send you a link to log in to your website along with your username and password. You will need this information for your remote training. If you prefer us to maintain and update your website, you can keep this information for reference.
What results can I expect?
- An online presence for your small business.
- A user-friendly website for people to view your products/services and contact you.
- A sales tool you can use for people to reference. For example, on your phone message, you can visit our website at …. for our hours, location, and services.
Eric was great to work with and I love my new website. He redid my existing one to reflect our business offerings at this point in time and was very patient with me.
Jayne, Window Imagination
Thanks to Eric, our ancient, amateurish website has been converted into a beautiful, professional looking site. He came up with excellent ideas in line with my wish for a clean, simple, attractive design for our literary magazine. He can figure anything out, fix any problem.
David, Gemini Magazine
Eric is a genius in my book! He rescued and improved my website from a previous developer. He had excellent suggestions which I implemented. He was very easy to communicate with and understood my needs.
Greg, It’sOn The Boat
How do I sign up?
There you go. Everything you need to know about our small business website design service in Cape Cod: we hope this has helped you. As a reminder, here is where you can contact us to buy our small business website design package.